Further your clinical career as a full-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant with TeamHealth on our inpatient primary care team in the Grand Rapids, Michigan, area. We ask that you be licensed in Michigan, live near Holland/Zeeland and have an interest in working with geriatric patients to apply. Full-time with TeamHealth is 3.5-5 days per week. This is a very flexible position in a great West Michigan location.
Delivering inpatient primary care services as a part of TeamHealth's post-acute care team, allows you to put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice with the support of your peers in the local market and TeamHealth's national clinical team and directors by your side.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed and Dragon
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 35 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Named for the Grand River, the city on its banks offers a little bit of everything: art, culture, dining, nightlife and an endless array of outdoor activates. The downtown is hip and friendly. The city is just 30 minutes away from Lake Michigan and the world-class beaches of West Michigan. Diversity reigns, as public school students represent 53 countries. Grand Rapids offers family-friendly community events and festivals throughout the year, a very serious art scene, and all of the four-seasons recreation you would expect in Pure Michigan.