TeamHealth is seeking physician assistants and nurse practitioners to join our traveling advanced clinician (TAC) emergency medicine team at multiple locations in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and other states in the region. Our elite TAC team works at selected emergency departments and are guaranteed 120 hours every four weeks. This is an employed position with benefits, premium compensation, professional liability insurance with tail coverage, paid time off, paid travel and accommodations, 401K, and preferential blocked scheduling. If you have a minimum of 5 years of recent emergency medicine experience and are proficient in treating both high-acuity and fast-track patients, you'll fit right in! We will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states if needed. What else are we looking for? Advanced practice clinicians (APCs) who are adaptive and possess excellent communication skills as well as a team-player attitude. Flexibility and the ability to travel is also a must.
- Opportunity to experience various emergency department practices
- Premium compensation
- Blocked scheduling; enhanced work/life balance
- Excellent alternative to locums with consistent full-time work
- Easy travel booking and expense reimbursement via Concur
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail)
- Excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401K, PTO
- Superb assistance with licensing
- Live Well Program
- TeamHealth's outstanding wellness resources
- Support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
Travel with TeamHealth
Our elite team members are credentialed at multiple emergency medicine client sites within a specified region and serve as clinical "top guns" for our clients. Applicants must be adaptive and possess excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must.
Live where you want, practice where you're needed!
As a TeamHealth advanced practice clinician, you can live where you want and practice where you're needed. Choose your ideal city anywhere within the U.S. - we will fly you to work.