TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity to grow your career as a psychiatrist in our newest inpatient behavioral health practice, Sycamore Springs Hospital, in Lafayette, Indiana. 2023 graduating residents and visa applicants will be considered. We are seeking candidates who are board certified or board eligible in psychiatry and would love to explore this opportunity with you.
The current schedule consists of 5 days per week working 8-hours of in-house coverage, plus daily admissions. You will be responsible for the collaboration with advanced practice clinicians, medical management and PHP assessments, attending team treatment meetings, and covering intakes during the day.
Quality care begins with understanding each patient's unique needs. You will have the opportunity to provide quality patient care in a wonderful facility. This practice is empathetic, attentive, and engaged in each patient's experience. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in behavioral health.
Sycamore Springs is a state-of-the-art, 48-bed inpatient psychiatric hospital for mental health, addiction and dual diagnosis patients. Located 63 miles of Indianapolis the city of Lafayette is a "sweet spot" of Indiana offering an urban feel in a small town atmosphere. From farmers' markets and annual festivals that bring the community together year round, there's always something going on for everyone in the family to enjoy.
- Generous sign-on bonus and an additional relocation bonus
- J1 and H1 visa candidates welcome
- Opportunity to grow your career as a leader
- Upside earning potential with a generous base salary and productivity bonus paid biweekly
- 20 days of paid time off per calendar year
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to development tools, educational resources through the TeamHealth Institute and CME reimbursement
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
Lafayette, Indiana, is home to Purdue University and is the county seat of Tippecanoe County! The city lies on the banks of the Wabash River. Nearby there are many historic neighborhoods to explore, spend some time checking out the Haan Museum of Indiana Art, or spend a day at Wea Creek Orchard. You'll quickly find out all of the reasons why people love calling Lafayette home!