TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an emergency medicine physician medical director! Join the growing team at Pike County Memorial Hospital, located less than 90 minutes from St. Louis, Missouri. Pike County offers a family friendly environment with flexibility in your practice. Offering both 12- and 24-hour shifts, with an annual volume of 5,200 patients per year. Emergency medicine, internal medicine, and family medicine clinicians are welcome to apply!
- Monthly director stipend
- or 12-hour shifts offered
- Annual patient volume of 5,200
- Work/life balance
- EMR is Cerner
- Professional liability insurance paid
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional wellness and development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth institute
A Mississippi River Town
Louisiana, Missouri, is situated along the Mississippi River. The city is known for its historic, Victorian streetscape. Take a self-guided tour through the historic sites, or visit the oldest nursery where red and yellow delicious apples were popularized. Outdoor lovers will enjoy fishing, kayaking, and other waterside recreational activities! You'll quickly fall in love with the quaint town of Louisiana, Missouri.