Provide compassionate patient care as a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) on TeamHealth's behavioral health team in Jacksonville, Florida. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do.
- Earn a salary and productivity bonus biweekly; no waiting, you get paid right away
- Your base salary is just a floor, we do not cap your earnings
- You are free to choose 20 days of paid time off (PTO) per calendar year or cash them in with our unique Flexbank system
- Multiple health insurance plans
- Dental plan
- FSA, HSA, and HRA options available
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- 401K and SERP retirement plan options
- Join a large, stable company, practicing for over 40 years
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's National Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Enjoy Florida's natural side
Located on the Atlantic Ocean in the far northeast corner of Florida, Jacksonville is the 12th largest city in the U.S. based on population, but the largest in land area. It ranks 10th among the fastest growing cities in the country, due to its convenient location, mild climate, reasonable cost of living and high quality of life. Jacksonville has a variety of homes and neighborhoods to suit every taste and budget; home prices are below the U.S. average. Given its wealth of family-oriented activities, it is an excellent place to raise children and put down roots. Jacksonville's diverse cultural scene includes museums, art collections, and a variety of performing arts as well as annual jazz and film festivals. Residents have numerous recreational choices; the city operates the largest U.S. urban park system, has miles of beautiful beaches and waterways and is home to many golf and tennis facilities. Jacksonville's climate is humid subtropical with mild winters and warm summers.