TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity to join our inpatient behavioral healthcare team in Arlington, Texas. Provide quality compassionate care to adolescents and adults in an inpatient psychiatric setting. Follow a consistent Monday through Friday schedule, 8am-5pm.
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Competitive salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Texas Health Arlington
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital has a rich history in North Texas. As a Level IV Trauma Center, Cycle III Chest Pain Center and Primary Stroke Center, we offer the communities of Arlington, Kennedale, Pantego, Mansfield and Grand Prairie advanced life-saving care close to home. The hospital is also certified by the Texas Department of State Health Services as a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, providing specialized care to our tiniest patients.
Located in Tarrant County, Texas, Arlington is just 17 miles from Fort Worth and Dallas and only 5 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport. With a population fast approaching 300,000, Arlington is the third largest city in north Texas and the seventh largest in the state. Not many cities can compare with the quality of life offered in Arlington. From beautiful neighborhoods and bucolic lakes to American League baseball and world-class amusement parks, Arlington has something for everyone.