Provide compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's full-time opportunity for an acute care nocturnist nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our hospitalist medicine team at Methodist Mansfield in Mansfield, Texas. We ask that you have a minimum of two years of experience to apply. We are not considering new graduates at this time. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us today!
- Comprehensive benefits package with health insurance and optional dental and vision insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Since its opening in 2006, Methodist Mansfield Medical Center has been awarded an "A" Hospital Safety Score by Leapfrog Group, Advanced Primary Stroke Center accreditation by the Joint Commission, and recognition as one of the "Best Hospitals and Emergency Departments in Arlington" by Living Magazine. This full-service hospital features 262 beds, up-to-date technology, and a wide array of skilled medical specialists.
Suburb of Dallas, Texas - one of the best places to live!
Mansfield is an award winning city of 70,000 residents and is known as one of the fastest-growing cities in the nation. Mansfield is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metro-area located about 30 minutes from both the cities of Dallas and Fort Worth. This city offers an increasing number of prime jobs, affordable homes, and strong schooling options. Mansfield has been recognized by CNN/Money Magazine in its annual "Best Places to Live" list four times since 2007.