TeamHealth has a part-time practice opportunity for an internal medicine or family practice physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Westerly, Rhode Island. This is an excellent opportunity to work full or part-time depending on your schedule. Enjoy a flexible schedule built around your personal needs and preferences while providing primary care to patients in skilled nursing facilities. Care for a mix of higher acuity and long-term custodial residents.
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Historic Beach Destination
Located in the southwest corner of the state, Westerly is a community that offers a quality of life that's second to none. With a population of less than 25,000, its residents reap the benefits of small-town living, but also have proximity to urban areas like Boston and New York City. Westerly's 55 historic sites, along with its well-preserved downtown architecture, add to the cultural ambiance of the town. Residents enjoy rowing, swimming, ocean sailing, fishing and hiking, as well as seven miles of sandy beaches.