Do you enjoy geriatric care? Are you a strong clinical background and looking for a role as a clinician?
TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you to join our team in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina. As a TeamHealth post-acute care clinician, you will provide coverage for new admissions and acute patients in our three conveniently located skilled nursing facilities in the Asheville, North Carolina, area.
TeamHealth provides support for clinicians by creating a collaborative work environment through the cohesive GeriMed EMR system. In clinical situations, you have a responsive back-office team to offer additional support. Clinicians also have unlimited access to training materials and robust CME access through TeamHealth's employee portal.
Clinicians trained or practicing medicine in the following disciplines are encouraged to apply: family, geriatric, primary, internal, adult, post-acute, home health, hospice, and hospital medicine.
- Saturday and Sunday weekend coverage with a round-and-go schedule
- Competitive, uncapped compensation
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program or referral program
Gardens, waterfalls, and more!
Asheville is a city in western North Carolina's Blue Ridge Mountains. It's known for a vibrant arts scene and historic architecture, including the dome-topped Basilica of Saint Lawrence. The Downtown Art District is filled with galleries and museums to explore. Asheville has many hiking trails and Pisgah National Park to view many of the city's waterfalls and landscape.