Are you an experienced hospitalist interested in advancing your career? If the answer is yes, consider joining our hospital medicine program at USMD Hospital at Arlington in Arlington, Texas as our clinical medical director!
This is an excellent opportunity to lead and oversee the growth of this program with the support of a collaborative leadership team. The position will involve clinical and administrative duties.
Enjoy a flexible round-and-go schedule with a low patient census where, on average, you will admit and round on patients approximately 2-4 hours daily, then be on call the rest of the shift for the service line. You will have access to leadership and professional development programs and tools fine-tuned by TeamHealth.
TeamHealth is a physician-led, patient-focused company with a national footprint in hospital medicine. Founded by doctors, for doctors, our success stems from the ingenuity, dedicated teamwork and integrity of our people. Our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Responsible for managing the clinical, financial, human, and capital resources of the program
- Welcome internal medicine or family medicine trained physicians with hospital medicine practice experience
- Competitive administrative stipend and clinical rate
- Access educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
Located in Tarrant County, Texas, Arlington is just 17 miles from Fort Worth and Dallas and only 5 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport. With a population fast approaching 300,000, Arlington is the third largest city in north Texas and the seventh largest in the state. Not many cities can compare with the quality of life offered in Arlington. From beautiful neighborhoods and bucolic lakes to American League baseball and world-class amusement parks, Arlington has something for everyone.