TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an OB/Gyn physician (MD or DO) to join our existing OB/Gyn hospitalist team full-time at Piedmont Atlanta Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia. Put the passion back into practicing medicine by taking control of your time! Enjoy the freedom and flexibility this practice model offers -work with an established, friendly team of professionals! The ideal candidate will be board certified and Georgia licensed, with active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/Gyn specialty.
Candidates must demonstrate clinical excellence, possess superior communication skills, and be focused on providing quality care and placing the patient above all other considerations. Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization, insurability for professional liability insurance, and a successful track record.
TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute. This is an employed position, excellent salary to include full benefits package: medical, dental, 401K, wellness, life insurance, and professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Wonderful work/life balance
- Flexible schedule: full-time entails only providing six to eight, 24-hour, in-house shifts per month
- Employed position, competitive pay plus full benefits package
- No responsibilities while off
- No billing or coding responsibilities
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class leaders
- Paid professional liability with tail coverage provided
- Access to TeamHealth's wellness program, professional development tools and nation-wide network of OB/Gyn physicians
Piedmont Atlanta Hospital
Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, a 488-bed, private, not-for-profit hospital, is a leader in patient care that's helped the Atlanta community get better and stay well for more than a century. Named the top acute-care community hospital in metro Atlanta in U.S. News and World Report's Best Hospitals list!
The fast growing city of Atlanta is a transportation hub for the U.S. and the world. The official population is about 420,000, but the metro area has grown to about 4.1 million. Atlanta is also known as a banking center and is home to the world headquarters of 13 Fortune 500 companies. The ever changing downtown skyline includes skyscrapers constructed in the Midtown, Buckhead, and outer perimeter business districts around I-285.