Advance your career providing safe, high-quality care as a part-time physician with TeamHealth's post-acute care team in the Prescott/Sedona/Cottonwood, Arizona, area. Candidates must be board certified in family medicine or internal medicine. Experience managing the medical needs of patients in the post-acute environment would be welcome but is not required. Our clinicians work week days only and we can put together combination of days that would work best for you. This position will require 1 day per week of rounding only where you will see 17-20 patients/day at a local skilled nursing facility.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive, uncapped compensation
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program or referral program
The outdoor enthusiast's dream
Nestled at 5,200 feet above sea level, Prescott is located among the largest ponderosa pine forest in the U.S. With an average temperature of 70 degrees and four distinct seasons, this city has many outdoor activities to offer. Enjoy hiking, camping, fishing, water sports, mountain biking, climbing, star gazing and more at one of the many nearby National Forests and preserves. Prescott also offers many local museums, dining and shopping, a Zoological Sanctuary and excellent school systems. Add to these perks Prescott's close access to many major metropolitan areas including Phoenix and Las Vegas.