TeamHealth is seeking physician assistants (PA) and nurse practitioners (NP) to join our traveling advanced clinician (TAC) hospital medicine team at multiple locations in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and other states in the region. Our elite TAC team works at selected hospitals and are guaranteed 12-15 shifts a month. This is an employed position with benefits, premium compensation, professional liability insurance with tail coverage, paid time off, paid travel and accommodations and 401K.
If you have a minimum of 2 years of recent hospital medicine experience and are proficient in treating both high-acuity and fast-track patients, you'll fit right in! We will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states if needed. What else are we looking for? Advanced practice clinicians (APC) who are adaptive and possess excellent communication skills as well as a team-player attitude. Flexibility and the ability to travel is also a must.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Opportunity to experience various hospital site practices
- Premium compensation
- Blocked scheduling
- Not locums; guaranteed work without cancellation
- Easy travel booking and expense reimbursement
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail)
- Excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401K
- Live Well Program
- TeamHealth's outstanding wellness resources
- Support of a national network of world-class hospital medicine experts