As a part of TeamHealth's special operations hospitalist team, you will assist with hospitalist coverage across the Midwest, including programs in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and more. Our special ops physicians can practice in a variety of facility settings. TeamHealth supports you with licensure, travel, mentorship, credentialing support, leadership training and an excellent compensation package. And when you're off, you're off, to enjoy your favorite activities outside of medicine. To join this elite hospitalist special ops physician team, you should be board certified in internal medicine or in some cases, family medicine, able to round on 15-20 patients on a 12-hour shift and have flexibility in covering both day and night schedules. In addition, special ops physicians should be comfortable in a variety of practice settings and easily create good relationships with nursing and administrative staff.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and expertise
- Independent contractor status, giving you greater control over your practice
- An excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed shifts/hours, providing more reliable income
- The opportunity to practice in various settings with appropriate patient census
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage, providing peace of mind
- Sign-on incentive available, rewarding your commitment to our team
- An outstanding risk management program, ensuring that you can practice with confidence
- Support from a national network of hospitalist experts, giving you access to the latest clinical knowledge and best practices
- Reimbursement for licensure, certifications, and travel, helping you maintain your credentials and expand your skills
- Access to LiveWell WorkLife services, including an associate assistance program and other emotional wellbeing initiatives, promoting a healthy work/life balance
- Access to educational resources, professional development tools, and free online CME, supporting your ongoing learning and growth
Special Operations Team Northeast
Special ops team members are credentialed at multiple hospital medicine client sites within a specified region. A special ops team member must be adaptive and possess excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must. Ability to perform procedures is a plus. Willingness to work nights, weekends and some holidays is required and we offer very flexible schedules to accommodate your lifestyle!