TeamHealth now has a phenomenal opportunity for a dynamic emergency medicine physician leader to join our team at Riverview Medical Center in Red Bank, New Jersey. As a TeamHealth medical director, you will have all of the support needed to effectively and efficiently put your strategic vision into motion. You'll take the helm with our national resources at your back and the support of peers to tackle challenges and share successes. Finally, you can leave behind the worries of managing a practice since we take the business function off your plate so you can focus on leading your teams to success.
Deliver safe, high-quality patient care leading our emergency department team in Red Bank, New Jersey. Candidates must be emergency medicine residency trained, board certified, and have leadership experience.
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- May elect to be an independent contractor or W-2 employee
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician Wellness Program and referral program
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage included
Award-winning care in a beautiful setting
Riverview Medical Center is 299-bed facility situated on the Navesink River in Red Bank, New Jersey. With gorgeous views of the river and scenery, Riverview Medical Center was recently named the fourth most beautiful hospital in the U.S. by Soliant Health. The facility provides a comprehensive range of care to local residents and the northern coast of New Jersey. Riverview Medical Center is a Hackensack Meridian Health facility ranked among the state's top performing health systems for quality; Hackensack Meridian Health was the first health system to receive Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and one of few nationally to receive the prestigious John M. Eisenberg Award for Patient Safety and Quality. The facility has also received J.D. Power Awards recognizing excellence in care for several services areas, including emergency medicine, maternity care, outpatient services and inpatient services.
Gateway to Two Rivers
Red Bank is known as the gateway to the Two Rivers area. It embodies the best of all worlds, from fine arts and galleries to world-class shopping and gourmet and casual dining to premier residential and commercial real estate properties and theatres and performing arts. Red Bank is located about 45 minutes from Staten Island and about an hour from New York City.