TeamHealth is seeking a full-time or part-time physician to join our emergency department team at Aspirus Doctors Clinic in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. Previous emergency medicine or urgent care experience is preferred for this position as well as current ACLS and PALS certifications. This urgent care sees an annual volume of 27,000 patients. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employee status
- Competitive hourly rate
- Health benefits
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Live, work, and play
Welcome to the Wisconsin Rapids area, located on the Wisconsin River in the heart of cranberry country. The Wisconsin Rapids area is home to an array of fun things to see and do, as well as restaurants and shops. Visit working cranberry farms, go birdwatching at the Sandhill Wildlife Area, golf one of seven area golf courses, take a scenic auto tour, and check out a performance at the Performing Arts Center. Throughout the summer, the Wisconsin Rapids area hosts a number of festivals, races, art exhibitions, sporting competitions, and other special events.