TeamHealth is growing our well-established hospitalist practice at Kindred Hospital located in San Leandro, California. Kindred Hospital is a long-term, acute care hospital providing medical services to vent and wound patients. We are actively interviewing board certified internal medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. Physician candidate requirements include an active California medical license, inpatient and procedure experience.
In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused, and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career with TeamHealth.
- Hospital acute care experience preferred
- Nocturnist position working 7pm-7am
- Full-time 14 shifts per month on average
- Competitive salary
- No call requirements or emergency department coverage
- Benefits eligible
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Join a large, stable company practicing for over 50 years
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
East San Francisco Bay
San Leandro is in Alameda County, California off the eastern shore of San Francisco Bay near Oakland, California. The City of San Leandro maintains and services 16 other parks throughout the city, all of which are available for use by residents and visitors alike. Lake Chabot Regional Park is popular for its scenic hiking trails, camping, and fishing.