Advance your career with TeamHealth by providing safe, high-quality care as a full-time family medicine or internal medicine physician with TeamHealth's post-acute care team in the downtown Chicago area. Candidates must be board certified in family medicine or internal medicine.
Join TeamHealth and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. We support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed and Dragon
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Livonia is a city in the northwest part of Wayne County in the U.S. state of Michigan. It is a large suburb of Detroit, with an array of traditional neighborhoods connected to the metropolitan area by freeways. Livonia is centered halfway between Downtown Detroit and Ann Arbor with great hotels, fantastic shopping and dining options. Home to several parks, with museums, professional sporting events and casinos just 30 minutes away, there is a variety of convenient activities to partake in. Another popular choice, The Henry Ford, which includes Greenfield Village and the Ford Rouge Factory Tour.