Provide compassionate patient care as a part-time LTAC nurse practitioner making a difference with TeamHealth in Overland Park, Kansas. Candidates should be comfortable working with geriatric patients. Skilled nursing facility or assisted living facility experience is preferred but not required. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals.
TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care for more than 40 years. As part of our nationwide team of world-class clinicians, you will grow with professional development tools, educational resources and access to our powerful network of clinical professionals who share and shape best practices.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you have an interest in joining TeamHealth please contact us today.
- Customize your work schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support from behavioral health clinicians and a local leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
Join a team that provides primary care, wound care, palliative, rehabilitation and behavioral health services at post-acute care facilities including skilled nursing, assisted living and other long-term care facilities. Come work as part of an integrated care team caring for patients in post-acute care facilities. To give you maximum flexibility and lifestyle options we designed our system with a scheduled presence model with a round and go set up; facilities staff based on patient care needs, allowing providers to focus on patient relationships, outcomes and facility needs. Enjoy a collaborative team-based approach to patient care.
Top 10 Best Places to Live!
Overland Park is the second most populous city in the U.S. state of Kansas. Located in Johnson County, it is also the second most populous city in the Kansas City metropolitan area. CNNMoney.com has consistently ranked Overland Park in the top 10 of its 100 Best Places to Live in the United States. Many of the city's 72 parks feature one or more of the following: public golf, sand volleyball, hiking and biking trails, playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball courts, and reservable shelters.