Join TeamHealth's growing post-acute care team in the San Antonio, Texas, area. This is an excellent opportunity to provide quality compassionate care to adults in skilled nursing facilities and assisted living centers on the Western side of San Antonio, Texas.
TeamHealth currently offers post-acute services to over 35+ facilities in the Greater San Antonio area.
We offer both part-time and full-time positions on our San Antonio team. Leadership and growth opportunities are available as well.
We ask that you be board certified in family medicine or geriatrics. Previous post-acute experience is a plus, but it is not required.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Signing bonus and relocation incentives available for full-time
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational and CME opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with training and support for gEHRimed EMR
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio, located in South Central Texas, serves as the cultural and commercial center for the Rio Grande Valley. With a population of more than one million, it is the third largest city in Texas. San Antonio offers many attractions, including the Paseo del Rio (or River Walk), Hemis Fair Plaza, Tower of the Americas, Fiesta Texas, Sea World of Texas, and the Alamodome. In addition to a tropical climate, San Antonio has good public and private universities, a medical school, and a myriad of outstanding restaurants.