Join TeamHealth's growing post-acute care team in San Antonio, Texas! This is an excellent opportunity to provide quality, compassionate care as part of our post-acute care practice in the northwest San Antonio, Texas, area. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule while caring for adults in skilled nursing facilities Monday through Friday.
Full- and part-time positions are available depending on your schedule and availability. We asked that candidates be board certified or board eligible in family medicine, internal medicine or geriatrics. Previous post-acute experience in a skilled nursing facility or assisted living center is a plus, but not required.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Signing bonus and relocation incentives available for full-time
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational and CME opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with training and support for gEHRimed EMR
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio, located in South Central Texas, serves as the cultural and commercial center for the Rio Grande Valley. With a population of more than one million, it is the third largest city in Texas. San Antonio offers many attractions, including the Paseo del Rio (or River Walk), Hemis Fair Plaza, Tower of the Americas, Fiesta Texas, Sea World of Texas, and the Alamodome. In addition to a tropical climate, San Antonio has good public and private universities, a medical school, and a myriad of outstanding restaurants.