Deliver compassionate patient care as a family medicine or internal medicine physician with TeamHealth's post-acute care team in Richmond, Texas.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it's built around you! TeamHealth offers access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, as well as the potential to advance your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
We ask that your be board certified or board eligible in family medicine, internal medicine, or geriatrics. Previous post-acute care experience in skilled nursing facilities or assisted living centers is a plus but not required.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off (PTO)
- Unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Company issued iPad with Gehrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute