Join TeamHealth and our growing team in Southeast Houston as part of our post-acute care team caring for patients in League City and Galveston, Texas. This opportunity is perfect for an internal medicine, family medicine or geriatric trained nurse practitioner to provide primary care on a full-time basis to patients in a skilled nursing facility and assisted living centers.
TeamHealth fully supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best provide unmatched patient care. We are physician driven, patient focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Guaranteed paid time off (PTO)
- Unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Company issued iPad with Gehrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
The Bayou City
Number 4 in the U.S. by population, Houston is proud to be an international city, and the most ethnically diverse in the nation. Residents enjoy a low cost of living and a modern industry base with thriving energy, aerospace, healthcare and trade sectors. Only New York City is home to more Fortune 500 headquarters, and the Port of Houston makes it the top U.S. city for exports. Healthcare professionals will find a rich and vibrant medical community in the home of the world's largest medical center. The Texas Medical Center is comprised of more than 50 non-profit member organizations dedicated to teaching, research and patient care. Leading medical schools including The Baylor College of Medicine, and best in class specialty care institutions such as The Menninger Clinic and MD Anderson Cancer Center draw medical students, researchers, clinicians and patients from all over the world. Located within 50 miles of the Gulf of Mexico, Houston enjoys a year-round warm climate and a mean winter temperature of 53 degrees. Amenities including Rice University, the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, two international airports, major professional sports teams, thriving arts and culture, downtown living, and family-friendly suburbs make Houston a destination with something for everyone.