Deliver compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's opportunity for a full-time advanced practice clinician to join our hospitalist team at Barnes Jewish in St. Peters, Missouri. We are actively interviewing board certified nurse practitioners (NP) and physician assistants (PA) with previous hospital medicine NP or PA experience for our well-established program featuring excellent support and a great work-life balance.
- Comprehensive benefits package with health insurance and optional dental and vision insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
St. Peters, Missouri
The city of St. Peters, Missouri, is a city that works with a quality of life that's second to none. Money magazine has twice recognized the city as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America. Located in St. Charles County, St. Peters is northeast of St. Louis County and home to 53,000 people and more than 2,500 businesses that provide 27,500-plus jobs. St. Peters offers affordable, quality living with top-notch amenities and services. The city has about 1,000 acres of parkland, the world-class Rec-Plex recreation and fitness center, an arts center, kids' camps, Veterans Memorials, an 18-hole golf course, and hosts a number of affordable or free events.