TeamHealth's established and reputable hospital medicine program at Methodist Charlton Medical Center in Dallas, Texas has a position available for a full-time nocturnist physician to join our team! You will have the support of an experienced medical director who cares about you and your growth as a physician. Embrace being part of a stable and structured practice offering you a collaborative environment with excellent specialty support. Enjoy a desirable block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off with 12-hours shifts.
We seek hospital medicine physicians who aspire to and is committed to working exclusively nights. Internal medicine or family medicine trained applicants with hospital medicine practice experience are encouraged to apply. Due to the timing of this position, preference will be given to candidates with a current Texas medical license. Please no 2023 residents at this time.
In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
- Efficiently-run hospital medicine program
- Limited turnover in this practice
- Competitive hourly wage plus incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Paid professional liability insurance with paid tail insurance
- Stability of a respected hospital medicine industry leader in the US
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership paid by TeamHealth
Serving the community since 1927
Located in suburban southwest Dallas, Methodist Charlton Medical Center is a full-service general acute-care community hospital and teaching facility. Methodist Charlton Medical Center is a part of the Methodist Health System, one of the leading healthcare providers in North Texas serving the community since 1927.
Where big things happen
Located in northeast Texas, Dallas was settled in 1841 as a frontier trading post. Today it is the 9th largest city in the U.S. The population is over one million and growing. The entire Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex comprises a population of more than three million. Residents enjoy numerous attractions, including more than 7,000 restaurants, 200-plus museums, art galleries, live performance venues, and numerous shopping centers.