TeamHealth has an excellent part time opportunity for an emergency medicine physician to join our team at Baptist La Grange Hospital located less than 30 minutes from Louisville in La Grange, Kentucky. Baptist Health La Grange is a 66-bed hospital with a 14-bed emergency department (ED). You will work alongside a supportive and well-staffed nursing team, and enjoy the support of a well balanced team of clinicians.
- Annual patient volume of 11,264
- 24 hours of physician coverage
- EMR is EPIC
- Competitive compensation for the area
- Well-established team with strong leadership support
- Great location to raise a family and plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Just Outside Of Lousiville, Kentucky
La Grange is a quaint city just outside of Louisville, Kentucky. Located in Oldham County, Kentucky, La Grange is the seat of its county. The city boasts local pride as it hosts a Farmers and Artisan Market each year from mid-May through late October, where locally made items are sold. Louisville, Kentucky, is just a 30 minute trip away where you can visit the Kentucky Derby Museum, or check out the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory.