TeamHealth is seeking a nurse practitioner or physician assistant at Waterbury Hospital Emergency Department in Waterbury, Connecticut. We will accept new graduate APC's. Contact us today to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Medical malpractice insurance with tail provided
- Competitive compensation
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Reimbursement for state license and DEA
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
Waterbury Hospital is a world-class, award-winning facility with a Level 2 trauma center. The quality of healthcare delivered here is continually recognized by various national organizations. In 2015, U.S. News and World Report named Waterbury Hospital a Best Regional Hospital. The hospital has also received accolades for its excellence in pulmonary care and its technology.
Waterbury is a Great Family Town
Waterbury is located on the Naugatuck River, 30 miles from Hartford and almost 80 miles from New York City. In 2008, NBC's Today named Waterbury one of the 100 best places to raise a family based on quality of life and safety, quality of schools, student-teacher ratios, test scores and budgets. Whether you're looking to enjoy a Broadway play at the historic Palace Theater, take in an art exhibit at the Mattatuck Museum, travel through time at the Timexpo Museum, or hit the fairway at one of our courses, you'll find it in Waterbury.