TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time hospital medicine physician to join our hospitalist team at Livingston Regional Hospital, in Livingston, Tennessee. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine. Prior hospital medicine experience is a plus.
- Hourly compensation with quality bonus
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Employed model with health benefits and retirement
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Livingston Regional Hospital
Livingston Regional Hospital (LRH) is a 114-bed hospital providing a continuum of care covering all aspects of healthcare, from 24-hour emergency services to rehabilitative services on both an impatient and an outpatient basis, Level II-A neonatal nursery, a 10-bed gero-psych unit and many other services. Fully accredited by The Joint Commission, the hospital in Livingston serves a five-county area in central Tennessee and southern Kentucky.
Live lake-side and enjoy golf, outdoor recreation, wineries and more
Just 16 miles from Cookeville, Livingston offers a beautiful, clean environment with many opportunities for outdoor recreation at local parks like Standing Stone State Park and Burgess Falls State Nature Area, with a 130-foot waterfall. In addition to a robust offering of outdoor activities, the region also boasts many local wineries famous for their sweet, southern Muscadine wine. Livingston is also home to many historical sites like the Cordell Hull Birthplace and Museum, the boyhood home of Cordell Hull, Secretary of State under President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and Sgt. Alvin C. York State Historic Park, a tribute to one of the most decorated soldiers of World War I. Perfect your golf game at the Hidden Valley Golf and Country Club, or take a short drive to Crossville, Tennessee's Golf Capital with 10 championship golf courses. Add to these perks easy access to cities like Nashville and Knoxville, and Livingston has it all!