TeamHealth is seeking an experienced nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our hospital medicine team full-time at Twin County Regional Hospital in Galax, Virginia. This clinician schedule will be 7pm - 7am, 7-on/7-off. You must have prior inpatient or hospitalist experience as an advanced clinician for this position as there is a significant degree of autonomy in this role. Contact us today to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Twin County Hospital is conveniently located near the border of North Carolina and approximately 1 hour from Winston-Salem, North Carolina. This is a 141-bed hospital with 8 ICU beds and multiple specialty back-up. This facility is an open ICU, procedures are not required.
- Competitive compensation package
- 7-on/7-off nights
- Comprehensive benefits which include medical dental, vision, short term and long term disability
- 401K with discretionary company match
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Sign-on bonus available for experienced hire
- Professional liability insurance with tail
Galax is the gateway to the Blue Ridge Mountains. Located between Carroll County and Grayson County, the area is rich in Appalachian culture and history and is known for bluegrass music and musicians. Galax is home to the largest Old Time Bluegrass Fiddler's Convention, one of the most prominent traditional music contests in the United States. The convention has been held annually in Galax since 1935. The New Trail River State Park offers visitors and residents of Galax 39 miles of hiking, walking and cycling activities year-round. Visit Galax's downtown to experience quaint shops or to stroll through the Blue Ridge Music Center.