TeamHealth has a full-time hospitalist opening at St. David's South Austin Medical Center in Austin, Texas. South Austin Medical Center is a 316-bed facility with a full specialty back up staffed with 8 physicians and 4 nurse practitioners during the day and 2 nocturnists. The average daily census is around 237 patients, and average admits at night are around 16 to 18. We work off of a 7-on, 7-off schedule and procedures are not required. South Austin Medical Center has a nationally recognized cardiac program with a level 2 trauma along with full pulmonary/critical care support with an open ICU.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Outstanding risk management program
- Support of national network of hospitalist experts
- LiveWell WorkLife services includes an associate assistance program and other emotional wellbeing initiatives
- Access to educational resources, professional development tools and free online CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- W2 employee model with excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and retirement plan options
St. David's South Austin Medical Center
St. David's South Austin Medical Center provides comprehensive care to South Austin and its surrounding communities. Built in 1982, the facility is nationally recognized for its cardiac program, and provides a fully renovated maternity unit with Level I and Level II nurseries as well as a thriving 24/7 emergency department.
Live Music Capital of the World
Austin, Texas, is a superb place with everything you need to live in paradise! The state capital of Texas is respectfully named after Stephen F. Austin, the founder of Texas. The Texas State Capital offers everyone daily free tours for an unique experience on Texas history. This city is famously known for its eccentric art and music scene which is represented all over the city like Baylor Street and at the many museums. One top Downtown Austin hot spot is the 6th Street district where you can savor some of the nation's best microbreweries and restaurants. Go for a hike in the gateway to the hill country along scenic streams, waterfalls, and the popular swimming hole at Barton Springs Pool. In addition, Lake Travis is one popular lively attraction that offers boating, swimming, kayaking, and even its very own zip-line adventure park!