Contact us today to become a part of TeamHealth's rich history! Join our emergency department team at Lourdes Medical Center in Pasco, Washington! TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team. We are looking for an emergency medicine boarded physician with at least one year of emergency medicine and leadership experience.
- Employee or independent contractor status available
- 12-bed emergency department
- 25-bed facility
- Meditech EMR
- Excellent compensation and medical director stipend
- Support and knowledge from an industry leader
- Join a network of thousands of clinicians nationwide promoting communication and collaboration
- Part of a community who is as dedicated to making the right decisions for patients as you are
- More than 300,000 CME hours available through the TeamHealth Institute
- Extraordinary network of clinicians and potential career growth opportunities
At Lourdes Medical Center, we are called to serve our community, our patients, their loved ones and our coworkers with respect, compassion, and care. We respond to the healthcare needs of the community and strive for excellence in all we do. Our mission is to be the regional leader in caring for the whole person, providing integrated healthcare to promote healthy communities, and partnering with other providers of healthcare, including other systems.
Live bolder and better!
Welcome to the Tri-Cities, a growing metropolitan area in southeast Washington where 300 sun-filled days offer a year round outdoor paradise. Fun in the sun is a way of life in the Tri-Cities. Recreation and sports enthusiasts will love everything there is to do in Tri-Cities, including bicycling, bowling, hunting, and soccer, as well as fishing, water-skiing and paddling on the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima rivers. The area's ten beautiful golf courses challenge the most experienced players, but can be enjoyed by beginners as well. You can cheer on one of the area's three professional sports teams. After savoring just one of the local premium wines, you'll understand why the area has been rightfully called the Heart of Washington Wine Country.