Want to live in Boston metro area and work where you can make a difference? Want to make great money, have your travel paid and earn free hotels and flights to enjoy on your blocked time off? TeamHealth has an outstanding opportunity to join our elite special operations team! Our concierge travel support makes your travel coordination hassle-free, and our in-house licensing support specialist takes the headache out of obtaining licensure and certifications. We pay for your licenses and certifications.
This is a full-time position with guaranteed shifts and preferential blocked scheduling. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in ABEM or AOBEM. Emergency medicine residency training is required. Ideal candidates for our elite team are adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, have a team player attitude and are flexible to travel. Competitive hourly rate with robust signing bonus and retention package that includes a paid sabbatical month!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Excellent alternative to locums with comparable pay and consistent work with the organization that is not only insuring you but is operationally responsible for the site in which you work
- Augment your EM practice experience by working in a variety of settings
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Blocked time off, enhanced work/life balance
- Superb licensing and credentialing support
- TeamHealth Institute resources and free CME
- Leadership development
- Membership in TeamHealth's leading Patient Safety Organization
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
- LiveWell Resources concierge program including the Grokker App with programs for fitness, nutrition, mental health, sleep and financial wellbeing; access is provided for you and two family members or friends
Boston-Based Physician for Emergency Medicine Elite Travel Team
Special operations travel team members work at one emergency department at a time. You will be credentialed at multiple emergency medicine client sites within a specified region and will serve as a clinical "top gun" for our clients.
Live where you want, practice where you're needed!
As a TeamHealth travel physician, you can live where you want and practice where you're needed. Choose your ideal city anywhere within the U.S. - we'll fly you to work.