Further your career with TeamHealth's part-time practice opportunity for a nurse practitioner or physician to join our team in Providence, Rhode Island. Enjoy a flexible schedule built around your personal needs and preferences while making a positive difference providing primary care to patients in skilled nursing facilities. Whether it's extra work during the week, or a set schedule with benefits, we are open. Care for a mix of higher acuity and long-term custodial residents.
TeamHealth offers access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends. We support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are clinician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Support of behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Enjoy living where there is a great variety of restaurants, fashion-forward designers and shops, tons of public art, great museums, award-winning theater and cool music. There's so much to do in Providence that every day feels like the weekend! As a bedroom community of Boston, Providence offers its own charm.