TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for an emergency medicine physician to join our team at St. Mary's Regional Medical Center in Russellville, Arkansas. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work.
We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Excellent specialty backup
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center
For more than 90 years, Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center has cared for the health of the River Valley community. Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center is accredited by The Joint Commission and has 170 licensed beds. Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center is a Level III Trauma Center for emergency care and a part of LifePoint Health.
Surrounded by natural beauty!
Located along the Arkansas River and Lake Dardanelle, nestled in the heart of the Arkansas River Valley between Ozark and the Ouachita Mountains, Russellville offers an enriched quality of life to all. The city of Russellville offers 14 parks, soccer, softball and baseball complexes, a skate board park and memorial parks with pavilions and modern facilities for public enjoyment. With four state parks (Lake Dardanelle, Mount Nebo, Mount Magazine and Petit Jean) in the area, there's always something to do. From fishing and hunting to kayaking and canoeing, the Arkansas River Valley area makes the outdoors feel like home. Russellville is the proud town to Arkansas Tech University with over 10,000 students.