Further your career as a board certified and licensed physiatrist working with TeamHealth's post-acute care team in the Bronx, New York, area. We have facilities in all five boroughs. Physiatrists see a mix of acute and post-acute patients in skilled-nursing facilities. Our strong team has been together for over 10 years! Health, dental and vision benefits are available for both full-time and part-time applicants. Inpatient experience is preferred, but not required.
TeamHealth offers access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, and the potential to further your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes for patients, partners, and physicians alike. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Highly competitive salary with bi-weekly productivity bonuses
- Guaranteed paid time off (PTO)
- Excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
Home of Yankee Stadium
The Bronx is a New York City borough just north of Manhattan most famously known as the home of Yankee Stadium. This culture mecca offers countless arts options from Broadway shows and world-famous museums to acclaimed symphonies, ballet companies, art galleries, and much more. Available recreation opportunities include activities in the cities many parks and public beaches. With New York City's many trains, light rails, subway systems and more, you can arrive in central Manhattan from the Bronx in no time!