TeamHealth an exciting opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to be based in the NYC metro area and work clinical hours in Southern New Jersey. Your travel will be paid for you as you work shifts at our hospitals in Southern New Jersey. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduating emergency medicine resident or a current practicing physician, who wants to maximize their work/life balance with a block shift work schedule. You will enjoy our concierge travel support with easy nonstop flights.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Blocked time off
- TeamHealth Institute resources and free CME
- Patient safety organization
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge program
- Excellent alternative to locums with consistent full-time work
The Benefits of Working at Virtua Mt. Holly
A 334-bed facility, Virtua Memorial Hospital provides a comprehensive range of care to Mount Holly, Burlington County and the surrounding area. The facility is nationally recognized for its excellence in care: Virtua Memorial is a New Jersey Department of Health-designated Primary Stroke Center, received the Aetna Institute of Quality designation for Spine Surgery, and the High Performing Hospital designation for COPD and Heart Failure by U.S. News & World Report. Virtua is one of New Jersey's largest, non-profit health systems and has been recognized as the "#1 Best Place to Work in the Delaware Valley" several times. Teaching opportunities are available through the Rowan Teaching Appointment for those with an academic interest.