TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified/board eligible internal medicine and family medicine trained physicians to join our team at Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland, Pennsylvania.
In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospitalist medicine, emergency medicine and specialty medicine. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. Please contact us if you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group.
- Daytime hospitalist position
- Compensation: strong base salary with RVU based quarterly bonus
- Closed ICU
- No procedures
- Codes and RRT responsibility
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail), health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, 401K, SERP, and concierge service
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 19,000 practicing clinicians across the US
Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Crozer-Chester Medical Center is Delaware County's premier destination for advanced clinical care. This 300-bed facility is home to the county's first cardiothoracic surgery program, a renowned neurosciences team, the largest group of psychiatrists in the region, and a comprehensive range of specialty and tertiary-care services. Additionally, Crozer is the only hospital in the Philadelphia suburbs equipped with a comprehensive emergency department, trauma center and burn treatment center. As a teaching hospital and regional medical campus for Drexel University College of Medicine, our physicians work to train the next generation of healthcare providers through our residency, fellowship and allied health programs.
Upland is a suburb of Philadelphia located just 30 minutes outside the city. Live in a relaxing and residential neighborhood near all the amenities of Philadelphia including world-class universities, museums, professional sports, theater, and outstanding cuisine.