TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for an OB/Gyn physician to join our expanding OB/Gyn hospitalist team at Penn Medicine's Princeton Medical Center in Plainsboro, New Jersey. Princeton Medical Center is affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania Health System whose main university affiliation is the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, which provides MFM and neonatology support to Princeton Medical Center.
We are seeking board certified or board eligible OB/Gyn physicians to provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills and are proficient in the full breadth of the OB/Gyn specialty.
Candidates must be comfortable covering for the private practice physicians. The ideal clinician will be willing and able to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization, be insurable for professional liability insurance, and have the confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency. An active New Jersey license is a plus!
- Flexible scheduling for an excellent work/life balance
- 2 physician model
- Limited billing and coding responsibilities
- 24-hour, in-house anesthesia and neonatology coverage
- 24-hour MFM and GYN oncology support/coverage
- Employee model with benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access professional development tools, education resources and CME credits through TeamHealth's online community
- Access to TeamHealth's wellness program
State-of-the-art medical care
Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center is a leading academic teaching hospital. The facility has been ranked among the top 10 hospitals in New Jersey!
Plainsboro, New Jersey
Plainsboro Township is a highly desirable community that has successfully balanced economic growth and open space preservation. Home to renowned corporations and award-winning schools, Plainsboro residents enjoy an exceptional quality of life. Recognized by New Jersey Monthly magazine as one of the top ten "Best Places to Live" in New Jersey, Plainsboro is one of new Jersey's premier suburban communities.