TeamHealth is actively interviewing full-time board certified or board eligible internal medicine trained hospitalist for our team at UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial Hospital in Harvey, Illinois.
This is a well-established and growing program. Our hospitalists work 7-on/7-off, 12-hour shift schedule. No procedures or ICU required.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Save more with 401(k) and SERP options
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Concierge service
- Supportive environment working with hospital medicine industry leaders
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Ingalls Memorial Hospital has grown to become a 478-bed, nationally recognized health system that spans over 22 acres, offering a full array of health care services. Ingalls has earned a national reputation and commendations for cancer, stroke, neurosciences and orthopedics. UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial Hospital has pioneered sophisticated clinical care for nearly a century while developing the area's most convenient network of comprehensive outpatient centers. In addition to inpatient care, we provide an array of other services, including on-site X-rays, mammography, laboratory services, cancer screening, other radiology services, and echo and stress testing.
The city of Harvey, Illinois, lies in the heart of Chicago's Southland and is only 30 minutes from downtown Chicago. More than 15 parks offer basketball, picnic areas, and recreational facilities. Harvey is home to many professional athletes and offers numerous facilities and recreational areas to support athletic events.