TeamHealth has an opportunity for a physician to join our hospital medicine team at Memorial Medical Center in Las Cruces, New Mexico. We are actively interviewing internal medicine or family medicine trained hospitalists for this position. Our physicians work 12-hour shifts. Memorial Medical Center -Las Cruces features a 28-bed open intensive care unit with an intensivist on duty, emergency medicine runs codes, a well established program, and EMR MediTech. New graduates are being considered at this time. Working with the GME program is a requirement.
- Employed position
- Competitive hourly rate
- Established and reputable hospital medicine program
- Opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge as a clinician
- Collegial practice setting with specialty support
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and a robust CME program offerings through TeamHealth Institute
Memorial Medical Center- Las Cruces
Located in the Mesilla Valley of southern New Mexico -between the stunning Organ Mountains and the rambling Rio Grande -Memorial Medical Center serves the more than 300,000 residents of Las Cruces, Doña Ana County, and the surrounding region. We offer a spectrum of care to our patients, including diagnostic, therapeutic, and rehabilitative services, both on an inpatient and outpatient basis. We are also one of twelve hospitals in New Mexico that have joined the New Mexico Medical Review Association (NMMRA) in a focused effort to enhance methodology and ensure the best treatment for each and every patient each and every time.
Memorial Medical Center is a part of LifePoint Health.
Explore and experience
Nestled in the fertile Mesilla Valley between the Organ Mountains and the Rio Grande, Las Cruces features spectacular year-round golf, unique special events, world-class Mexican food, historic attractions and three national monuments - Organ Mountain Desert Peaks, White Sands National Monument, and the Prehistoric Track Ways National Monument. The city is a blend of unique attractions, culture, historical sites and superb year-round weather with 320 days of sunshine per year.