TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time or part-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team in Franklin, North Carolina. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. We ask that you be a board-certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
Join the nation's leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth's post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
Scenic mountain town in a central location
Tucked in the center of the Nantahala National Forest, Franklin is a scenic locale that boasts beautiful mountain views and a low cost of living. Franklin is a popular destination for outdoor and hiking enthusiasts, with access to the famous Appalachian trail and a variety of other trail heads. When you're not enjoying the great outdoors, try exploring the area's historic gem mines or other local museums and historical sites. With many local breweries, a revitalizing downtown and a diverse climate with four distinct seasons, Franklin is an outstanding community to call home. Plus, it's central location offers easy access to many of the region's most exciting destinations... Asheville, Chattanooga, Knoxville and Atlanta are all just a short drive away!