TeamHealth has a temporary, 3-month, part-time or full-time opportunity for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant for skilled nursing/long-term care facility in the San Francisco, California, area. We are seeking candidates interested in geriatric care to join our post-acute care practice in San Francisco, California.
Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Monday through Friday round-and-go schedule with unmatched flexibility to create your ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in-house call group
- Uncapped productivity compensation model with a strong base pay and productivity pay paid biweekly
- 20 days of paid time off (PTO) per calendar year
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package (multiple health insurance plans, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, HRA options, life insurance, long-term disability)
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- 401K and SERP retirement plan options
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and onsite support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Join a large, stable company practicing for over 50 years
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
San Francisco, California
San Francisco is a hilly city on the tip of a peninsula surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay. Close to Napa and Sonoma Valley, residents enjoy picturesque beauty and many options for cultural, educational and recreational activities. Few areas in the world rival the cultural scene of San Francisco, which includes famed arts establishments, cuisine and areas for ethnic enrichment. Known for its cool summers, the region's Mediterranean-type climate and topography lend themselves to just about any outdoor activity, from surfing and boating to golfing, bicycling and hiking. This leading Port of Entry has emerged as a center of wealth, progressive culture and high technology, with over five hundred Fortune 500 companies headquartered in San Francisco. The public and private schools have an outstanding reputation for educational excellence and the region is a great place to raise a family, given its countless child-friendly activities and the sense of community abounding in many neighborhoods. San Francisco is home to MLB's San Francisco Giants and NFL's San Francisco 49ers.