TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to be based in the Baltimore metro area and work clinical hours in Southern New Jersey. Your travel will be paid for you as you work in block shifts at our hospitals primarily in Southern New Jersey. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduating emergency medicine resident or a current practicing physician, who wants to maximize their work/life balance. You will enjoy our concierge travel support with easy nonstop flights.
This is a full-time, independent contractor position with guaranteed shifts. Candidates must be ABEM or AOBEM certified, residency trained. This is an elite position and ideal candidates will be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, and have a team player attitude. Flexibility to travel is required for this opportunity.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Blocked time off
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed full-time
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations
- Membership in TeamHealth's leading Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
Offering excellent restaurants, schools, shopping, and housing, Baltimore also has the world-famous Inner Harbor, also known as the heart of Baltimore, and Camden Yards or the many cultural and recreational activities along the Chesapeake Bay, such as Harborplace, the National Aquarium, the Maryland Science Center, the American Visionary Art Museum, Waterside, Fells Point, and professional sports teams.