TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified/board eligible internal medicine and family medicine trained physicians for our Wilmington, Delaware, practice.
In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospitalist medicine, emergency medicine and specialty medicine. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
- Join a well-established hospitalist group
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained providers
- Dedicated nocturnist
- Strong base salary with bonus potential
- Average of 5-10 admits/night
- Open ICU
- No procedures
- Codes or RRT responsibility
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail), health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, 401K, SERP, and concierge service
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 19,000 practicing clinicians across the US.
Packed with wonderful things to do, Wilmington offers world-renowned museums and cultural attractions, many festivals of different cultures and delicious foods, and historic districts. From dinosaurs and seashells to tall ships and more, you will find it in Wilmington that lies in New Castle County at the midpoint of the New York City/Washington, D.C./I-95 and Amtrak corridor, offering unmatched access to U.S. financial and governmental centers.