TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to be based in the central Kentucky. Your travel and lodging will be paid for you as you work shifts at our hospitals for extended periods of time. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduating emergency medicine resident or a current practicing physician, who wants to maximize their work/life balance with a 10-day per month work schedule.
This is a full-time, independent contractor position with guaranteed shifts. Candidates must be emergency medicine, family medicine or internal medicine certified, residency trained, and an experienced physician. This is an elite position and ideal candidates will be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, and have a team player attitude. Flexibility to travel is required for this opportunity.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- Sign on bonus available
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Blocked time off
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed full-time
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations
- Membership in TeamHealth's leading Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
A large city in thoroughbred horse country
In the heart of Kentucky's thoroughbred horse country, Lexington offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons. Watch sporting events and theater at the University of Kentucky, or visit the many horse farms, world-class golf courses, and cultural events the city has to offer. Lexington is close to many important Kentucky historical sites, the state capital of Frankfort, and Louisville, one of the state's largest cities and home of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby.