This desirable city in Los Angeles County has an emergency medicine (EM) program in search of an advanced practice clinician (APC) interested in a full-time position with TeamHealth at West Hills Hospital and Medical Center.
You will work with a stable team of physicians and advanced practice clinicians seeing all acuity levels of patients in a fast paced environment. Embrace the support of an outstanding medical director who cares about you and your professional growth!
We ask that you have a minimum of 2 years of emergency medicine experience to apply.
- Prime location in Los Angeles County
- Collegial practice environment with supportive medical director
- Health insurance, 401(k)
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth institute
A Neighborhood in Los Angeles
West Hills is a residential and commercial neighborhood in the western San Fernando Valley region of the City of Los Angeles, California. Living in West Hills offers residents a sparse suburban feel near metropolitan amenities. In West Hills, there are a lot of coffee shops and parks. The Los Angeles area is known worldwide as the capital of the film and television industry. It is also home to Disneyland, Hollywood, the Lakers, and the Dodgers. Thanks to the unique geography, you can surf, snow ski, and blaze a trail through the desert all in the same day.