TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an emergency medicine physician to join our emergency department team at OhioHealth Berger Hospital in Circleville, Ohio. OhioHealth Berger Hospital sees an annual patient volume of 25,000 patients with an admission rate of 13%. Clinicians chart with EPIC. Contact us today to learn more.
- Employed status
- Strong hourly rate
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
A 83-bed facility, Berger Hospital offers a full continuum of care to Circleville, Ohio, and the surrounding communities. Clinicians and administrative staff alike enjoy the close-knit, family-oriented culture fostered at the facility, in addition to its focus on providing compassionate, high-quality patient care. With locations across Ohio, Berger Health System is known for providing community-focused care as well as classes and events on health and well-being topics.
The Pick of Ohio! Circleville, located in Pickaway County, is approximately 30 miles south of downtown Columbus. Its neighborhoods are safe, highways are not congested, and life's hustle and bustle is traded for a more paced, family lifestyle. The town of Circleville is known nationally for its Pumpkin Show held each year in October. Pickaway County is a rich agricultural area ranking in the top ten counties in the state for production and income.