TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity available for a physician to join our Hospitalist team at Northern Light Sebasticook Valley Hospital in Pittsfield, Maine. You can maximize your work-life balance near Bangor, Maine, with our blocked scheduling, working a seven-on, seven-off model. Enjoy a collaborative relationship with our emergency medicine colleagues and the support of 24/7 tele-intensivists on staff.
This is an excellent opportunity for an internal medicine resident graduate or a family practice physician with hospitalist experience. This position is eligible to sponsor visa candidates.
TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
- 25-bed critical access facility
- Days only, 7x7 block schedule with 12-hour shifts
- Competitive compensation package
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage, health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k), SERP, CME time and allotment and concierge service
- Realize your career potential by growing into regional and national leadership
Critical access hospital and Northern Light Health facility
Northern Light Sebasticook Valley Hospital offers a wide range of both inpatient and outpatient services, including a surgical unit, medical-surgical and special care unit, swing bed unit, women's health center, rehabilitation centers and more than twenty specialty services. A 25-bed critical access hospital Sebasticook Valley Hospital serves a population of approximately 40,000 people in central Maine and is accredited by The Joint Commission. Sebasticook Valley Hospital is a part of Northern Light Health, an integrated health delivery system serving Maine with no-nonsense healthcare solutions that lead to better patient outcomes and healthier communities.
Historic community in central Maine
A community rich in history, Pittsfield is located in central Maine, not far from the coast. Explore the region's history at the Hancock Shaker Village, Berkshire Museum, Herman Melville's Arrowhead and more! When you are enjoying performances at Colonial Theatre and Barrington Stage Company, get outside and take in Maine's beautiful scenery at the many local parks and wildlife areas. Pittsfield is surrounded by many lakes and is just a short drive to the beach and Portland, Maine's largest city. Spend your weekends exploring cities like Boston, Montreal and Quebec!