TeamHealth is looking for an emergency medicine physician to be part of our team within the St. Joseph Health System in Lexington, Kentucky. We have multiple sites in the area. Each of the EDs within this system offer round-the-clock care from highly-skilled emergency medicine physicians, nurses and support staff. You will be backed by on-call experts in cardiology, neurology, orthopedics, and more. If you are interested in this exiting opportunity, apply today!
- Well-established team with strong leadership support
- Great location to raise a family and plenty of
opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors
- Access to professional development tools, educational
resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and
- Referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's
national Patient Safety Organization
A large city in thoroughbred horse country
In the heart of Kentucky's thoroughbred horse country, Lexington offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons. Watch sporting events and theater at the University of Kentucky, or visit the many horse farms, world-class golf courses, and cultural events the city has to offer. Lexington is close to many important Kentucky historical sites, the state capital of Frankfort, and Louisville, one of the state's largest cities and home of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby.