Deliver high-quality patient care as a qualified physician assistant or nurse practitioner with TeamHealth's emergency medicine team at Sovah Health - Martinsville Emergency Department (ED) in Martinsville, Virginia. Candidates must have a minimum of one year emergency medicine or urgent care experience as a physician assistant or nurse practitioner. Contact us today to learn more!
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid time off
- Professional liability insurance with tail
- Licensure and DEA reimbursement
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Supportive team environment
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
A LifePoint Health facility
Sovah Health Martinsville is a 237-bed full service acute-care hospital and LifePoint Health facility. This facility offers services in more than 25 medical specialties and is well-recognized for clinical excellence. Martinsville is a part of the Duke Heart Network and is home to the Ravenel Oncology Center, also affiliated with Duke University, and the Julius Hermes Breast Care Center.
Escape to Martinsville
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and well known for the Martinsville Speedway and NASCAR racing, Martinsville is equally inviting for outdoor recreation, arts, cultural events, and just plain relaxation. Put your artistic skills to the test at one of Piedmont Arts classes or enjoy the many exhibits, events and craft markets the facility offers year round. Martinsville is also home to the Virginia Museum of Natural History with exhibits on dinosaurs, geology and more. The sports enthusiast will enjoy NASCAR, motocross, dirt track action and other races, plus many local sports teams and close distance to collegiate sporting events at the University of North Carolina and Duke University. Enjoy an affordable cost of living in an exciting locale with easy access to cities like Winston-Salem, Lynchburg and Richmond.